Saturday, January 24, 2009

Paint colors- please help!!!


I need suggestions... I'm trying to pick out a wall color for our family room. B and I cannot agree at this point- he wants brown, just brown. I want something with a little more color. We both want something that will "go" with our new light wood floors, dark white couches (yes, with little kids in the house), and espresso-ish dark brown tables and tv console. Right now the walls are a light taupe shade that is way too blah. There is a big window so the room gets pretty good light. Any suggestions???

2 comments:

Angela said...

I am just catching up w/ your blog... again! I hope to be a better blogger now!
I am not gonna even suggest a color as I have to see all the colors I pick out on our walls and such - Reynie's probably a good one to ask though!

Yellow Beads said...

oh how I hate picking wall colors. good luck, ha.