Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Accuweather

This is a site I check almost daily, but today they are not my friend. The forecasted low for tomorrow morning here in North Carolina is projected to be 10. Yes, 10 degrees. And what will I be doing tomorrow morning while it's 10 degrees outside? Standing on a concrete sidewalk for 30 minutes opening car doors for children who are fully capable of opening their own doors. My 3 year old can do it if the child locks are off, but I will be ensuring the safety of 400 5 - 11 year olds in the frigid-ness tomorrow morning. And Friday? Not much better. The low is supposed to be 12. Want to switch jobs with me tomorrow?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Our high here today is -3. With windchill we're supposed to be close to -25. And no, I don't want to be you today :) Put your cuddle duds on & stay cozy!