1. Overslept by almost an hour (whoops).
2. Took BigGirl to the pediatrician with a croupy, wheezy cough and had inhaler prescription refilled.
3. Took 2 items back to Tar-gay, picked up a Market Pantry PB&J for BigG and a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice latte for me.
4. Back to school - taught 2nd grade and 4th grade.
5. Teacher meeting about progress monitoring (zzzzzz....)
6. Parent/teacher conference with BigG's teacher- the BEST conference I have ever had as a parent. Everything she said was positive and my girl is doing awesome things in first grade. I'm SO proud of her!!!
7. Picked up BabyGirl from the sitter and new inhaler from CVS.
8. Made omelets for dinner and egg salad for lunches.
9. Ran dishwasher and a load of clothes.
10. 2 baths, 2 books, 2 girls in the bed.
11. Facebooked awhile and went to bed myself!!!
Who says moms don't do it all???
Singles Day 2018
3 days ago