Monday, November 10, 2008

What really matters the most

Weekend lesson learned:

Bathroom remodel: $10,000
HDtv: $1300
Trip to Atlanta for T's wedding: $400
Credit card bill at J.Crew on Saturday: $70
Starbucks frappachino while shopping: $4
Unconditional love of 7 best friends all together again for the first time in 4 years: Priceless



What matters more than new bathroom tile, TVs, or clothes is these awesome friends that I have known since preschool and who are a major reason why I am who I am. They love me in spite of me, and I am so blessed to have them in my life!!!



Yes, that cabernet in my hand was well enjoyed. More wedding pics and post later...

2 comments:

Our Moments said...

It's wonderful to see you all together!! :) Everyone looks so happy!!

Alice said...

That is a very nice post!