Monday, November 24, 2008

People watching

A few sightings from my DC trip...


Cute must be one of the criteria for the guards at Arlington ...

B almost gagged on this one but I couldn't resist ...
(no, he was not really standing in a gift shop)

Colin Powell at the museum opening ...
(yes, that really is him)


This is what teacher icicles look like (see the windy flags) ...


On a different note, my new favorite website is blackfriday.com - you can sign up for updates that will let you know the best deals coming your way this Friday. I got really excited today when I saw iPods, Barbie jeeps, trampolines, HSM3 dolls, Hannah Montana guitars, Wii games, etc... everything we are looking for all at fantastic prices. The only catch is that you have to be there at the crack of dawn (or earlier). Check it out!

No comments: