Someone sent out this meme, so here's my version:
1. I have an obsession with white shirts. I have them in all styles, for all seasons, in all fabrics. I LOVE white shirts with jeans.
2. I am really anal about making the bed, to the point that DaddyB puts sheets on the bed himself to avoid my obsessive straitening.
3. I am a total procrastinator. Obviously, since I'm posting this right now when I should be working...
4. My grandpa is my hero. I have wonderful supportive parents, but my grandpa is probably my favorite person on earth. I am so lucky to have him still realatively healthy at age 81!
5. I'm a bad eater. I could live on Diet Coke and birthday cake. I try to feed my children better than I feed myself.
6. I need to lose 5 pounds so my winter clothes will fit. That does not sound like a lot, but when you're 5'4" and smallish-ly built, it is. I usually gain a few pounds over the summer and then lose it back as soon as school starts, but not so far this year... Maybe I should work on #5 and also get on the elliptical tonight? That might help...
So now I tag anyone who wants to play along and hasn't yet...
Three Road Trips and a Preacher Man
21 hours ago