Tuesday, August 17, 2010

So sad to see it go...

Our summer is over :(

I have been The Worst Blogger Ever, but I have plenty of good excuses. I've spent the last 2 months with 2 precious girls who are growing up WAY too fast!!! We spent almost every day at the pool and lots of lazy mornings at home in our p's and j's... it doesn't get much better than that.

S turned 8 and somehow became a big kid over the course of the summer... she sang a solo at musical theater camp, joined the swim team & kicked some serious butt in the pool, and got her ears pierced. Mommy cried :(

R has turned 5 and is even more of a diva than she already was. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she won't be the kindergarten playground drama queen.

Tomorrow is the first official teacher workday and I'm just sad. I can't even think about not being with my girls every minute. I passed up a girlfriends' movie night tonight so I could stay home for bedtime. I keep reminding myself that at least we get to be in the same building every day, since both girls will be at school with me this year, but I just want to hold on to the easy, lazy days a little longer!! Maybe someday I will post some pics of our summer fun :)

No comments: