Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas to All...

I am currently waiting for the Tiaras to fall asleep so Santa can get busy. I remember those Christmas Eve nights so well, lying awake for what seemed like hours and hours. B is out in the garage working on the trampoline and I should probably be helping but it is so COLD out there. I'd rather sit here in my warm computer chair, watching 24 hours of A Christmas Story, posting these fun Christmas Eve pictures for you all.





This is S with our advent calendar. My mom's sister made it for me before B and I got married. Everyone in our family has one. It has an ornament to put on the tree for December 1-24. S was SO excited yesterday to be putting up the last one before Santa...



The grandchildren at B's family Christmas this afternoon. His brother has 2 children, age 21 and 20 (not shown), and 3 new stepchildren, age 10, 7, 4. Needless to say, it was wild and crazy at Nana's house today...



R playing under Nana's tree while waiting for presents...



R, S, and C playing with C's new tool set. B was so proud of the girls for wanting to be Miss Fix It...



Cookies for Santa!! Notice that R, my cheese freak, has left a slice of Kraft processed American cheese product for him...


The girls are STILL awake (9:32), so it's time to go lay the smack down...


Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!

2 comments:

Alice said...

The girls look VERY fashionable in all these photos!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

It's kind of funny. My kids are 18 and 22 and we still wait for them to go to sleep then tiptoe and sneak around to take the gifts downstairs.