Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Embarassing...

Here's the tag of the 5 songs you're embarassed to say you like...

1. What Time is It? from High School Musical 2... Oh, all right, I really like almost ALL of the songs on this cd, and since my girls have to listen to it EVERY time we're in the car, I know all the words. Sad, I know. But it is just so much fun to sing along, and I love how it says, What time is it? Summertime! It's our vacation!!

2. Bust a Move by YoungMC... SOOO old school!! It takes me right back to the huge seventh/eighth grade parties where we thought we were so cool doing the Roger Rabbitt and the MCHammer! Fun times...

3. Let's Go to the Movies from Annie... That was my favorite movie as a child (Alice, shut your mouth about the glasses!!), and the girls just watched it the other day and loved it. I will sometimes just break out in this song and change the words, Let's go to the Bathtub, Target, whereever...

4. The Polar Express theme... Another cd that we listened to over and over at Christmas time. It is just really a cute song and fun to sing to. Really, any Christmas song is tops on my list.

5. Rockstar by Nickleback... Yeah, right, I want a bathroom you could play baseball in and big black jet with a bedroom in it? Maybe in my next life, but it's fun to dream, right?

OK, now I tag The Rups, Moments that take our breath, and anyone else who wants to play along...
Have fun!!

4 comments:

CarolinaGirl said...

Oh yes, I love me some HSM! It's pretty bad when my 3 1/2 yr old is singing Fabulous!

Amy W said...

I totally listen to HSM and Camp Rock when my kids are not in the van....how sad is that.

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

This is too funny! I admit I know all the words to all the songs on the HSM CDs (in my defense, I have a 6-year old girl in the house). They are catchy! I also sing along to that "wanna be a rockstar" song in the shower.

Thanks so much for linking to Hooked on Houses. I appreciate it! And I'll add you to my list of thank-yous for the month asap. -Julia :-)

P.S. Love the name of your blog.

Unknown said...

Love the Rockstar song! It gets you movin'!